Monday, January 23, 2012

Party Planning Checklists - REVIEW




With baby M's 1st birthday coming up, I was so excited to find Party Planning Checklists ebook by the Theme Party Queen. It includes checklists including recipes by category, recipe preparation day, grocery list, table arrangement, beverage coolers, and garbage and recycle bins.
This checklist ebook is a great resource. It helps to keep everything organized for any party or get together and makes it very hard to miss any of the details. It is easy to read, understand and use. The Theme Party Queen website is full of theme ideas, table arrangements, invitation designs and more! If you have an upcoming party, you have found the perfect site to help! All your friends will think you are the next Martha Stewart. ;)

For your free copy of the Party Planning Checklist ebook, click HERE



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment