Monday, January 23, 2012

BrytonPick - FLOSS In Seconds - REVIEW



BrytonPick is the perfect oral hygeine in a pinch. It makes it possible to maintain a bright smile after EVERY meal. It can be kept in your purse and used while on the go (while out to eat, at the office, at school, at the theater, at home, while traveling, etc). It reduces plaque and bacteria build-up, prevents bad breath, and stimulates proper oral hygiene. 


I was sent BrytonPick to try and review. 


At first, I will admit that I was afraid to try this. It looked like it would hurt, but I was wrong. It didn't hurt, was easy and quick to use. It comes in a little case that it can be kept in to take on the go. I liked the bright colors that it came in. It is convenient and portable, can be reused (for 30 days), and is flexible and thin (like floss). Although it looks intimidating, it is safe and effective. It was designed and developed by dental professionals. I would recommend this for anyone worried about having food in their teeth while out, embarrassing bad breath, or popcorn stuck in your teeth at the movies. 




BrytonPick is available at 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend
products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

erectile dysfunction medications said...

Thank you for being such a great leader. The other team members and I are really inspired by your actions. To get more information erectile dysfunction medications from common ed drugs.

Post a Comment