Monday, May 14, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Round 2 - Week 6



It was another great week for weight loss! I lost another .6 pounds. I have lost 12 pounds total since re-starting my weight loss plan, and 61 pounds since baby M was born! 2 Very exciting things happened this week, I am within 9 pounds of my goal! It's been almost 2 years since I have seen a number like that on the scale! I also fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans! I even wore them out and about one of the days this week. :) I was also able to take a current photo. I did have a cheat day on Mother's Day and let myself have some ice cream. But, it was oh so worth it!

Here is a photo taken right after baby M was born, wearing sweats (the only thing that I owned that fit me):


Here is a photo of this week, wearing my pre-pregnancy jeans:



2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Looking great Brookie!! Keep it up!!

Candy Olivares said...

Congratulations!! You look fantastic!!

Keep up the great work!!

Hopped in from the bloghop! Come check us out too!

Post a Comment