Monday, May 7, 2012

Tombow Adhesive - REVIEW




Tombow adhesive glue is perfect for your next crafting or scrapbooking project. The adhesive is safe for use on photos, easy and precise application, clean, doesn't leave bubbles or bumps, it dries quickly, and affordable. A few months ago when I was creating all of the decorations for M's 1st birthday party, I used Tombow adhesives to create the banner and the cotton candy cones. 



The adhesive was high quality, easy to use, and kept everything glued together throughout the party. When I worked for Roberts Crafts, Tombow was one of our top sellers and a customer favorite. It's easy to see why. I will use Tombow for all of my upcoming crafting and scrapbooking projects that require an adhesive. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comments:

Self Sagacity said...

Wow, that's something else, I love them!
Getting a headstart this week. :-)
Blogger Broadcast WW LINKY Have a question or two? Post your questions on Thursday Two Questions Meme, for more details click link: TTQ Details.

Post a Comment