Thursday, May 3, 2012

Oogaa Feeding Products - REVIEW

oogaa, the innovative design company creates safe sustainable fun products for children. Their products feature bright, bold and engaging designs that entertain little ones as they make life easier for adults. oogaa designs its unique products for a global mix of cultures and communities who share one thing in common: a desire to provide only the very best for their baby. oogaa makes feeding fun!




ooga's feeding products are made of a safe silicone, are BPA free, soft for gums - and FUN! I was so excited to be sent an ooga bowl and 2 spoons to review. The bowls have fun characters on them and the spoons are shaped like trains and planes! The spoons also stack onto each other very easily. They also come in vibrant and fun colors. I was having trouble getting baby M to eat her lunch using a different spoon. I remembered that I had just washed my brand new oogaa feeding set and pulled it out. Suddenly her lunch was no longer on a spoon, but on an airplane! The food easily made it into her mouth, without a fight (big deal in this house). Then, she seemed to really like the texture of the spoon. She kept biting on it. So, I filled the spoon up with more food and tried again, SUCCESS! I was able to get her to eat all of her food. If any of you that are reading this know baby M, you know what a big deal that is!

I would recommend oogaa feeding products to anyone that is looking for something that they will know is safe for their baby but also brings a little fun to meal time. oogaa also offers non-slip placemats that can be colored on and then washed back off to keep the fun going with every feeding! How fun is that?

I was sent the items listed in the post above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services that I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment