Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Round 2 - Weeks 8 & 9



I apologize that I didn't check in last week. It's been a great 2 weeks for weight loss. Since I last blogged, I lost another 2 pounds! I have lost 15 pounds since re-starting my weight loss plan and 64 pounds since baby M was born. I have 6 pounds left until I meet my weight loss goal. 
I have been taking a lot more stroller walks since the weather has been nice. M loves to see the birds and the cars and I love to get the chance to spend time with her while getting some exercise. My husband went with us on a hike this weekend, it was so beautiful. I had my birthday over the weekend, so I let myself have a break from diet and exercise, but I am back on plan starting today. My first high school reunion is this weekend. We aren't going to the official reunion, but my friends and I are going to a reunion party the night before the official reunion. I still have a few weeks until my second reunion (which is for a different school that I went to from 6-11th grade before it was closed, it was a private school). Hopefully I will meet my weight loss goal before that reunion. With only 6 pounds left to go, I really think I can do it!

Here is a pic of my best friends and myself over my birthday weekend! I am the one in the middle.



2 comments:

Brittany W. said...

This is so exciting Brooke!!!! I'm so amazed at your dedication to everything you do.

Unknown said...

Way to go!

Post a Comment