Monday, June 4, 2012

Schick Hydro Silk Razor - Review and FREE offer


I am in love with my new Schick Hydro Silk razor! I was sent a free sample of a Schick Hydro Silk razor to try, and it is amazing! It makes my legs feel so soft and smooth. It was also very smooth feeling while I was shaving. I didn't get any razor burn or bumps. I did get a little cut on my toe, but it was my fault. I did it at a weird angle and moved too fast. I was also sent the Skintimate shave gel and a water bottle. The shave gel was a perfect match with this razor. It made the shave very smooth and moisturized and it smells great. The water bottle will be perfect for my stroller walks with baby M.




Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

Do you want a free Schick Hydro Silk razor? Just be one of the first 200 people to follow my link below and sign up for your free sample! You will also be given a code for 6 of your friends to get a free sample and 3 of their friends will have a chance to get one too! 

Click HERE to sign up for your free sample!

2 comments:

Post a Comment