Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weekly Weigh In - Week 8


This post is 2 days late..... better late than never? I lost 1.5 more pounds this week! Yay! Every little but counts and adds up! I hit my 10% target. I know, I had already said that I hit it, and I did. But, I had hot my 10% target from my fully pregnant weight. I have now lost 10% of my body weight since starting weight watchers just 8 weeks ago. I have lost 16.5 pounds total! Yay! So if you can do math, you may be able to figure out what my starting weight was when I started weight watchers. I didn't really want to share the numbers, but now I have made it a little obvious. I was 200 pounds when I delivered baby M. That is 70 pounds more than my pre-baby weight of 130. After baby M was born I lost 35 pounds from delivery and breast feeding. I stayed at that weight until baby was 5 months. That put me at 165 with no changes. Since I  started weight watchers I have lost 16.5 pounds, so just 18 or so pounds until I am back to my pre-baby weight. That isn't much considering that I had gained 70! I have lost 52 pounds! I am so proud of myself. It makes that little 18 pounds left to go seem like nothing. My jeans don't fit, and it is a good thing! Like I told you last week, I now fit into my "transition pants" that I keep around for when I am this size. But, they are out of style now. It's been a while since I was this size. I need to get myself a new pair (new to me at least, I like consignment shops). But, I went to get a pair today, and the store was closed! BOO!!!!! So, it will be my goal this week to get myself a nice pair of transition pants so that I can feel good about how I look at this size, and show it off! My baggy "fat jeans" don't show off all of my hard work! Hopefully in just a few short months I will be able to show off my "after" picture. Maybe next week I will post a transition pic to show how all the hard work has paid off so far. If I do end up getting my new jeans, I will do it. :)
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

4 comments:

Brenda H said...

Weight loss is so difficult! Congrats on the 10% weight loss. It seems that so many bloggers can use some support when it comes to weight loss. What biggest tip would you offer when it comes to losing weight?

M4 said...

Congrats on the weight loss! that is so awesome! I am also on weight watchers, I just hope I can do as well as you are!

Emily Stephens said...

You go girl! Good for you.

Thanks so much for linking up with our Feed Me Friday hop. There are several wonderful blogs participating again this week, you're certain to find a few new favorites!

I look forward to reading more from you!

Your Co-Host,
Emily from Nap Time Is My Time

Greta said...

Congrats! That's impressive. I'm a new follower from the Feed Me Friday hop

Greta
How Was Your Day

Post a Comment