Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Where Has Brookie Been?

Hi. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I am taking a leave of absence from my blog for a bit because of a recent medical issue. I suffered from an artery dissection that lead to multiple strokes. I am improving each day, but it will be a long road to recovery. I do still have a few product reviews that I will be writing soon. I had received products before my stroke. I should have those up soon, and then I will be gone for a little while, but I do plan to come back after I have had some time to recover. I appreciate all of the love and support that I have received and thank you for being understanding.

-Brooke

8 comments:

verstreateh said...

Oh my - I hope that you continue to improve. Take care and write when you can!

Kealey said...

If you are looking for guest bloggers I would love to help you. I am deeply sorry for you stroke of bad luck and am prayin for a quick recovery take care dear.

Shaky Mommy said...

Oh my goodness! Good luck with your recovery - I hope you continue to get better!

Diddlepoyner said...

Happy to hear they caught it!! Wishing and praying the best for your recovery

Karina said...

I hope you are doing well and will be praying for a full recovery.

Karina

Hannah said...

Wow! Hoping for lots of patience and quick improvement for you!

baby bottles said...

Good luck with your recovery

Anonymous said...

cheap kyrie shoes
paul george shoes
jordan 4

Post a Comment