Monday, May 21, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Round 2 - Week 7



It was another great week for weight loss! I lost another .6 pounds. I have lost 12.6 pounds total since re-starting my weight loss plan, and 61.6 pounds since baby M was born! I did a 5k this week. I walked it. But, it felt very easy and short for me compared to when I did the same walk last year. Maybe I will attempt to jog part of the way on the next one that I do. I am going to start Jillian Michaels workouts again this week. My goal is to try to do it at least 3-4 times per week. It is hard to find time every day, but I do need to at least try to do it every other day. I discovered a new treat this week that is AMAZING! It is Arctic Zero Ice Cream! It is only 35 calories per serving, 150 calories for a WHOLE PINT! It tastes amazing and is guilt free. I am in LOVE! I got it at my local Kroger store (Smith's). I am not being compensated in any way to tell you about Arctic Zero, I just want to pass on my amazing find to you so that you can try it too.







1 comments:

J_Jones said...

Congratulations! You are awesome! Oh and thanks for the tip! I have been craving ice cream like crazy lately. :-)

Post a Comment