Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekly Weigh In - Round 2 - Week 5


It was a good week for weight loss! I lost another 1.5 pounds! I am now just 10 pounds away from my goal weight. As the weeks pass, I am having a harder time finding good things to eat. So, this week I was on a mission to find new yummy foods. One of the best things I tried was a veggie dip! It is made with greek yogurt and ranch powder flavoring. It was DELICIOUS! Check out this video that I found to see how easy it is to make! You should also just subscribe to the MM&L show and watch all of their videos. They are hilarious and have great diet and beauty tips. You may even recognize one of the hosts from when she was a contestant on The Bachelor. 



I have been promising new photos for weeks. But, I just can't figure out how to take a full body picture of myself. So, for now, here is a before pic (right after M was born) and a current pic. Even though they are mostly just of my face, you can still see the transformation! I have lost over 60 pounds between these photos. I will try to post photos that show a little bit more than just my face. 




I have lost 61 pounds total, but I have lost 11 pounds during the last 5 weeks! I am now 10 pounds away from my goal!



0 comments:

Post a Comment