Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Babadoo Designs - REVIEW




Babdoo Designs sent me a sample of their personalized stationary to review. Their stationary is printed on 100% recycled card stock. The designs are taken from original watercolor paintings and are exclusive to Babadoo Designs. The photo above has been altered, I did blur out my last name for privacy reasons. This stationary came very nicely bundled. It is high quality and has a beautiful design. I also like to know that it is printed on recycled paper. Most of you know by now that I am a cloth diapering mama. Since switching to cloth, I have become much more aware of the products that I use and whether or not they are environmentally friendly. I like to know that Babadoo Designs cares and prints on recycled card stock. 

Babdoo Designs also offers personalized announcements, invitations, labels, onesies and and shirts. Check out their website. You can also follow them on Facebook and Twitter


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment