Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mr. Chewy REVIEW


It is no secret that we are dog lovers in our house! Our dog Nova just turned 5 years old and is a member of our family. So, I was very excited when Mr. Chewy contacted me for a review. Mr. Chewy is your one stop online shop for everything that you need for your pet! They carry treats, food and more for prices lower than the pet store, and they offer free shipping on orders over $49.00! They carry over 70+ brands of food, so you are bound to find what you are looking for. They are also a part of a program that helps at risk animals! 


I was given $50 worth of dog treats to review. These are my honest opinions. 

Here is what Nova got:

2 x Dingo Molded Rawhide Bone Large, 3.5-oz
2 x Merrick G.I. Bone Dog Chews, G.I. Bone 7-9", Each
1 x Beggin Strips Original Bacon Dog Treats, 10-oz
3 x Merrick Beef Chews Natural Dog Treats, One Natural Beef Chew
1 x Blue Buffalo Wilderness Trail Treats Chicken Jerky, 3.25-oz
1 x Merrick L.T. Ham Bone Dog Treats- Tendons, One Lt. Hambone Dog Treat

That is a ton for $50 right? Mr. Chewy has great prices that will beat your local pet store! Needless to say, Nova enjoyed all of her treats. They are high quality, name brands treats that I am sure taste great. But, you will have to take Nova's "word" for it.





Mr. Chewy carries all of Nova's favorite treats. They have all of the name brands and things on many different price levels. With the option of free shipping, I don't see any reason to get my dog treats anywhere else. I just don't think I will be needing any for a while! that $50 worth of treats really went a long way!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really a looking great beautiful. I have already loved it I am trying to do it! I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. Keep it continue. See more at homemade dog treats

Post a Comment