Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Milestones!!!

November 9th was a big day for milestones for baby M! She will be 9 months in less than a week!!! She has been cruising around our furniture for about a week now. Today, she gave the back of her walker a try and pushed it and walked around the house! She also waived "hi" at me. Then, at the end of the day we were at my parent's house playing with the magnets on their fridge. She had a magnet in each hand and let go of the fridge and was just standing there, all on her own! She did this about 15 times for about 5-10 seconds at a time! Oh man, I have a feeling she will be walking in no time and I am not sure that I am ready!!!!

1 comments:

Happy Gardening, Kim said...

Hello following you now from Friday blog hop.

Hope you'll FB

http://mommieagainblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment