Glow Bug Cloth Diapers were created by 2 moms who met in a prenatal yoga class and became fast friends. Each of them has cloth diapered 2 children. When they were looking to invest in cloth diapers for their second children, they were looking for a diaper that would be quality, at an affordable price. They decided to start their own cloth diapering company that would sell amazing cloth diapers that parents could afford. Many parents are afraid to make the initial investment into cloth diapering, and it stops them from making the switch (even though they will save thousands in the long run, the initial investment can be daunting). Glow Bug offers a solution! Glow Bug cloth diapers are very affordable! You can get 12 diapers, 24 inserts, and a wet bag for only $150! For those looking to start a new stash for a very affordable price (with ADORABLE prints), you have found your diaper!
I was recently sent a Glow Bug cloth diaper to review, and love it! I was weary at first as I always am with a more affordable diaper. But, quality is not sacrificed at all with this diaper! I really like the design of this diaper, there are very few diapers on the market with the same features. There is a double gusset on the inside that helps keep in really big messes. There is a double ended opening. The insert snaps in to the front allowing the insert to fit just right. When you have a messy diaper just simply unsnap the insert in the front and it will agitate out in the wash. The double row of snaps and cross over snaps provide a better fit when you have a skinnier baby or a newborn. The cross over snaps are also great to roll up and secure the diaper for when you forget your wetbag. There are Waterproof flaps in the front and the back of each diaper to prevent leaks. These diapers are make with a new Slimdry fabric that you can only get from Glow Bug. This fabric is thin, yet very absorbent. This allows for maximum absorbency while still maintaining a trim fit. Each diaper comes with 2 snap in inserts. My favorite feature is that it has 4 size settings to fit baby from birth until potty training. This eliminates the need to invest in a stash of newborn sized diapers that you will use for such a short time.
They come in great colors and some fun prints! There are coordinating colored snaps for every color and print. These diapers are sold in 3 different packages. There is a boy package, a girl package, and a neutral solid colors package called the Spectrum package.
- One size diaper - 4 size settings to fit baby from birth to potty training
- Double Gusset inner- Keeps in the messiest diapers.
- Double row of snaps- Allows for a customized fit
- Double opening-Allows insert to agitate out in the wash! No touching wet inserts
- Snap in insert- Keeps the insert right where it should be
- Colored Snaps- Cute!
- Cross over tabs- Smaller size settings and the diaper can be folded up and snapped for storage
- Comes with 2 inserts for each diaper
- Slim dry fabric - Absorbent with a trim fit
- Waterproof flaps - Prevent leaks
- Affordable! 12 diapers, 24 inserts, and a wet bag for $150!
- Double Gusset inner- Messes can get stuck in between the gussets causing difficulty in spraying.
- Non sizable insert- With other brands the insert will grow with the diaper. This insert isn't adjustable.
- These diapers cannot be purchased individually, only as a package (12 diapers, 24 inserts and a wet bag for $150, or a booster package of 6 diapers, 12 inserts and a wet bag for $75). For those who already have a stash or part of a shash, I wish there was an option to get less than 12 diapers at a time.
Buy it! Click HERE to purchase Glow Bug Diapers!
Win it! Congrats to Nikole H. who won this giveaway!