Monday, October 3, 2011

Cloth Diaper Bargains Roundup 10/3

It's that time again - here are this week's bargains for cloth diapers that I have found! If you are anything like I was when I first started to build my cloth diaper stash, you have spent hours trying to find the most affordable diapers. Each week, make Brookie's Baby Bargains your first (and last, since you will find everything you need here) stop to find the best cloth diapering deals! :)

Remember, as always, this week's roundup will also be featured at Debt Free Spending!

BWS tips button




















Happy Fluff Shopping!

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, found your blog at Thirsty Thursday Blog Hop, http://babyfeetandpuppybreath.blogspot.com/
I am following you via GFC, Networked Blogs and FB, hope you can stop in and follow me back as well.

You have a lovely blog!

Post a Comment