Last time I was on Weight Watchers and lost 30 pounds, I found that setting long term goals for myself with rewards for each goal met, writing down my top ten reasons that I want to lose weight, and setting weekly goals for myself really helped me to stay on track and keep myself motivated. So, here it goes....
5 Long Term Goals & Rewards
1. Lose 10% of my body weight - New Make-up. Goal met last week, reward was purchased yesterday.
2. Lose 10 Pounds - pedicure
3. Lose 15 Pounds - night out with the girls
4. Lose 20 Pounds - new jeans
5. Lose 25 Pounds - $$ Shopping spree for some new clothes
Ten reasons I
want need to lose the baby weight
2. To fit into my old clothes
3. To feel like myself when I look in the mirror
4. To feel pretty again
5. To sleep more comfortably
6. To be more healthy
7. Sense of accomplishment
8. To prove to others that I can do this
9. So that I don't look like an idiot to my blog readers for giving up
10. To set a healthy example for my daughter
This week's 3 goals/action plan
1. START the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I have been saying I would start this for 3 weeks now! I just need to DO IT!!!!!!!
2. Earn 15 activity points
3. Try a new weight watchers recipe
From now on, as I meet one of my long term goals, I will let you know. I will also show off my reward for meeting that goal so that I am sure to actually get myself the reward. So often as a mom, I forget to do things for myself every now and then! I will set new weekly goals each week, and will let you know on the following week if I met my goal.
So, here is a picture of the make up that I rewarded myself with for meeting my 10% goal. I got a great deal at Ulta! I got $75 worth of free make up with a $17.50 purchase! I love a good bargain! So, I spent $18, and got almost $100 worth of make up!
You can get the same deal HERE
Here is a quote for this week to keep myself motivated. I will remind myself of it each time that I need a little encouragement.
"Start doing what's necessary, then do what's possible, and suddenly you'll be doing the impossible!"