Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm the Saturday Featured Blog at About a Mom!






I'm so excited to tell you that I am the Saturday Featured Blog over at About a Mom! I'm so honored! About a Mom is a great blog who's goal is to share with you fun family activities, family friendly recipes, and special things just for mom! If you are looking for a fun new mommy blog to follow, check them out! Welcome to those of you that are visiting Brookies Baby Bargains from their blog. Here you will find bargains, giveaways, reviews, "Make Your Own How To's" and about my journey as a first time mom! I hope that you like what you see and follow via GFC, facebook, twitter, subscribe via email or all of the above! :) Thanks for stopping by!


Like my blog? Vote for me on Picket Fence Blogs by clicking the icon below


1 comments:

About a Mom said...

Hey Brooke! Hope you are having a great weekend!

Post a Comment